Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where Did Angie Go?

I used to be smart. Now, not so much.

After Tipsy had her baby she said she felt "dumb." I pooh - poohed her, and told her she's still the same person, blah, blah, blah. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Now that my baby is 8 months old I'm experiencing the "I'm dumb" phenomena. I don't know things I used to know, like how to spell stuff. And I'm a good speller.....well I used to be. It's sometimes difficult for me to sort out my thoughts and I can't remember stuff that just happened. I'm blaming it all on having a baby, but truth be told it could be because my as is getting old. I mean 43 isn't so old, but when you throw a baby in the mix you feel all forty-three of those years.

You know what as I'm typing this I'm thinking about other reasons I could be turning into a  slow witted jackass "mentally challenged person." One reason may be, I'm not getting enough sleep. Then there's the not eating right, and sometimes I forget to take my vitamins. I don't take enough time for myself anymore (hence the sporadic blogging).

I wonder if as the baby grows and I can get back to my old schedule, will I also get the full use of my brain back?

Hope so. I miss being smart.

No comments: