Saturday, August 14, 2010

Random Thoughts and Musings

I intend to be debt free soon. I used to hate to hear financial planners and Sooozie Ormaaan talking about money matters. Hearing them made me feel afraid and ashamed of the mess I've made of my finances. Recently I've gathered up all of my bills and assessed my debt. I've been reading financial help books and researching the best ways to save money and get out of debt. I feel so much better about the prospect of getting out from underneath this debt.

I'm much skinnier in my mind than I am in reality. LOL Do other people do that too?

My sister and her 16 year old daughter look like twins.  My sister has the real life body that I only have in my mind......but she thinks she's fat. : (

My daughter has always seemed proud of me or at least not ashamed of me, but I just met her boyfriend today and she's been dating him for three or four years now. What's up with that?

I wonder what kind of man my son will be?

I wish I had met my husband when we were both younger so we could have had more time together.

No comments: