Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm Back - Until She Kills Me


Hi Blog Family - Just checking in to say I'm okay. I had a bit of surgery to excise the scary thing I spoke about a few blogs ago. So' I've been home for a couple of days on the recoup. Except for feeling like a splintery log has been jammed up my vajajay - I'm fine. I'm sure that's too much info for some of my readers, but what the hell.

Anywhoo, let me just add that the 17 year old I gave birth to is trying to kill me. Yes, I think she is plotting my demise. It would give her great joy if I ran out into traffic and got hit by a Mack truck. She probably thinks she could live forever off my insurance money. I don't know what it is lately, but we stay on each other's nerves. Pray for me.

P.S. If anything happens to me ya'll know who did it. Don't let her get off!

3 comments:

James Burnett said...

Congrats on a successful surgery. My wife is going under the knife Monday morning, but not for anything life-threatening.

And I'm a witness. I read it here first that your offspring is trying to kill you. So if the court asks, I'll testify.

TDJ said...

Good to hear that your surgery went well.

*lol* @ "If anything happens to me ya'll know who did it. Don't let her get off! "

I recall that between 15-19, my mother and I were waged in World War 3. Now, at 30, she and I are the best of friends. Good luck and I hope that you are able to work through the kinks in your relationship.

Angie said...

Thanks for the well wishes guys!

@ James: You may have to go into the witness protection program after you testify. She's tricky.

@tdj: My older friends and co-workers tell me it'll get better. And my mother tells me that life with me at 17 was no bed of roses either. So, I guess I just need to buck up (and sleep with a gat under my pillow) LOL