Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Today's Post Is Rated X

I'm having a not so happy week. I won't bore youwith the depressing details. Just imagine six things in your life that could go horrible wrong at once. Now multiply that by two. Now you're starting to feel me.

I like to curse. My favorite curse word is "motherfucka", but that will not do for today. Today I just want to yell FUCK!!!!! It's the only word that describes my sense of utter Ughh! Not just one little yell, but the kind of yell you see on cartoons. The kind that causes birds to stop singing, sheep hearders in Africa to look up at the sky shading their faces from the sun with their hands, small children in school rooms cover their ears and begin to cry, old Christians wonder aloud if "the rapture" is upon them, the teller at my bank becomes dazed and removes the NSF fees from my account and mistakenly deposits 5 million dollars in my account, and my ex-husband to drive into a ditch (I don't want him to die, a big cut on his forehead will do just fine.)

I often sit on my patio and watch the ducks play in the pond behind my apartment building. However, today, I am thinking of joining the ducks. But I will have an anvil tied around my neck. With my luck the pond is only two feet deep, and I'll end up a muddy blubbering mess with duck shit in my hair. Plus, I have no idea earthly idea where to get an anvil.

Say it with me, Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: