Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Again, Home Again !






Well, it's been a while but I'm back. It'll probably take a few post to get you all up to speed on my life, so here we go.........

Remember the story of Tipsy? Well it happened to me! Yep, at the ripe old age of 42 I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy in the entire universe. He's four months old now and I haven't had a full nights rest since he was born. But that's a story for another time. I've been back home in New Orleans for a little over a year. My daughter is now twenty years old, which is also a story for another time.

I still miss Ohio. I miss the weather, the friends I made there, and my therapist. I wish I could have brought them all back here with me.

My new life is just as crazy as my old one. I'm in love with a big ashy country feller - and he's quite smitten with me. I'm a stay at home mom whose ready to break out. My children being 20 years apart is fodder for many a joke at my expense. So we've got lots to catch up on.

Get some coffee and settle in for the ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you back, no coffee tonight, but I do have a Guinness in hand!