Thursday, August 31, 2006

Is My Mother Working With Osama?

When I first started blogging I didn't tell anyone. It was my little secret. I guess I thought I wouldn't be able to write what I truly felt if I thought those I know and love would be reading it. What if I wanted to write something that would hurt their feelings. After writing a bit I realized I wasn't going to write stuff that would hurt other peoples feelings and if I did I just wouldn't tell those particular people about the blog. Haa!

First I told Tipsy, then Spunky, then Baby Girl...........that worked out okay. Later, I told a few other people. I waited a while to tell my mama. I'm not sure why - maybe she was one of the "gonna get their feelings hurt people". Hee-Hee-Hee Yep, now that I think about about it, that was probably why I didn't tell her sooner.

Well, I told her and gave her the address so she could read it for herself. She's not too computer savvy, so it took her a while to get to it. So I guided her to the page, and told her how to get around it. We agreed to talk again when she finished reading the posts. We didn't.

I spoke to her a gain a few days later and I asked her did she read all of the posts. She said she did. In true "my mother" form she said, "I'm glad you don't have anything about me on there. I don't want anyone to know where I am."

That's my mama. She didn't comment about the content of the blog, the family issues, the experiences, the memories and such. Nope. She just wants to make sure that no one knows where she is. Is she wanted by the authorities ? No. Is she running from someone? No. Does she have previous experience with a stalker? No.

Now I don't want you to get the wrong idea, she's not self-absorbed. Just goofy. Her brain just clamps down on one part of a thing, and goes with that. In about six months she will ask me about something in the blog, or she'll tell one of her friends about it. She'll even say it was interesting and that it brought back memories for her. But for right now she is focused on remaining incognito. Everything else be damned!

That's my mama, God bless her. But don't tell her you read it here - you may blow her cover.

1 comment:

M.O. said...

Well yo mama sister ain't that much different and that's why I didn't tell my mama at all!